Are you ready for change in your life?
Do you feel unhappy, stressed, overwhelmed, and full of fear and you don’t know why? Pain is a great motivator and most people wait until they are in excruciating emotional pain before they become willing to do something different, but that doesn’t have to be your story. For twenty-seven years I’ve helped women live better lives. I’ve mentored women and children (now adults) who are living remarkable lives. I have a knack for identifying the problem, and with your input, together we will find the solutions to help you get your life back on track.
I have the most success with women who are willing to be open-minded and are willing to work for the change they seek in their life. If you feel stuck and know that your best, authentic life is out there—then you’ve come to the right place.
Life often looks nothing like we thought it would.
Are you disenchanted, because the vision you had for your life looks different than your reality? I’d like to help you learn how to let your life flow—it’s about knowing when to make a decision and when to wait. Often, distress is alleviated when you learn to wait, find your balance, and then proceed. Women want to live inspired lives with meaning and purpose that goes beyond taking care of their spouses and their children. I can help you unlock your truth and find that missing purpose!
What do YOU want out of life? Why do you feel unfulfilled? What do you think would be helpful? Are you struggling to find inspiration? Purpose? Do you feel like the silent majority in your own home, or a by-stander in your own life? Do you feel that you need to reclaim your power but you don’t know how? I can help you!
I have been coaching women for many years. I am passionate about helping those who want to reach the next level of peace and serenity in their lives. Many people struggle with many things, and one of my gifts is having the ability to cut to the chase, root out the problem, and find solutions. As I stated above, I am not a therapist. I can offer you perhaps a new perspective, ways of dealing with bottled emotions, ways to handle stress better, and ways to finally learn that you don’t have to feel guilty when you want to take good care of yourself. I can help you understand how perfectionism steals your joy.
I tend to be frank, and if you’re looking for someone to just agree with you, perhaps you would be better off talking to a friend. My passion is to help women learn to love themselves so they in turn can become the mothers, friends, daughters, siblings, and wives that they truly want to be.
I can only accept a limited number of coaching clients because I want to give those that I work with a quality experience. I want to be available to stick with you until you find your wings and fly!
If you’re interested in working with me, please send me an initial email with your name, your concerns, and what you would like to work on. The initial correspondence to decide if we are a good fit is totally free!
Let’s talk today!
Checking in: Are we a good fit?
- Are you willing to work? (You will have homework!) If you just want to talk, perhaps a therapist is more what you’re looking for. I am not a therapist. I have a lot of life experience working with women, especially those struggling with relationships and alcoholism. For either one of us to be successful, you must agree to be a willing participant in the process.
- Are you open to change? You must be at a point in your life where you can honestly say: “What I am doing no longer works.”
- Are you willing to face the things that scare you the most about change?
- Are you willing to be honest? Often, we lie to ourselves the most. We justify behaviors and relationships that are not in our best interest. Are you willing to take a look at your life?
- Are you willing to set small goals and discipline yourself in order to achieve them?
- Can you picture yourself leaning in to find a more spiritual way of life?
- Do you want someone to tell you the truth? Or, are you looking to sell your thoughts and ideas of why everyone in your life needs to change to accommodate your needs?